Saturday, 30 June 2012

Sparlock lives in Cheshire!

Following on from my recent Sparlock post... On our recent camping trip to Cheshire we visited Mount Pleasant Gardens and discovered that Sparlock the warrior wizard was there!
I wonder if faithful JWs would have to give this place a miss? Seriously though, folks, this is a place well worth visiting if you are in this part of Cheshire. More pics to follow soon of lots of walking around one of my favourite areas, and the location of my soon-to-be-completed novel.

3 comments:

Clair said...

I feel an apostate pilgrimage coming on...

lizy-expat-writer said...

Golly - I nearly ended up emailing you instead! Those gardens look lovely; nothing beats an English garden.
Rob - any chance you could get rid of the captcha thingy? It's really hard on my old eyes!

Rob Crompton said...

Thanks for dropping by, Clair and Liz. I think I've sorted the capcha thingy - I agree they are a pain in the wotsit.